It's been almost 2 years since my last post, so I will start from now and maybe go back later, just to be confusing. Haha! First, we took a much needed business/pleasure trip to.....
CABO!! It was SO nice to have Greg away from church and work. This is the view from our usual breakfast spot. Breakfast was a bit overwhelming- like a Golden Corral. Only Mexican. And extremely helpful waiters all over the place. I loved the fresh fruit and virgin pina coladas by the infiniti pool (You can see it below- it blends in with the ocean).
We went out in a taxi one night to go into town. We were told this place was really good-'Mi Casa'
is the name of it. Huh. Who'd have thought. Anyway. MY dinner was delicious. The meat was really tender and the enchilada was different, but SO yummy. They use a cheese similar to feta. We also had a little group singe to us and play their guitars, of course wanting a tip for ONE song...And then there were people making balloons. 5 dollars, please. And a guy with a fortune-telling bird came along. He set out a box of folded papers with fortunes inside, and the bird would hop out of his cage, and choose one with his beak. 5 pesos.
The first night there was a cocktail party... we filled up on appetizers-quesaillas, mini tacos, beef skewers, and sprite.
My first day on the beach, alone. It was DIVINE. I ordered sushi and a guava type juice. I read my book, got some sun, cat-napped. Missed my kids a little bit.
Below: The view from the walk down to the beach, just before sunset. The little huts to the right, were my favorite. Private enough so I could fall asleep and drool a bit, but open in the front to enjoy the sun!
More to come later... :)

You guys are so cute and Cabo looks fantastic! I love how we both have the same title to our blog.. great minds think alike. I'll change mine though so we're too cheesy. Love you & miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh, it's ok. I'll change mine. I have used this quote a lot. :) I love your blog- FUN ideas!!
ReplyDelete