Wednesday, July 6, 2011

MS RIDE 2011

Every year- this is our 4th year, I think- we prepare and raise money for the MS Ride in Logan, Utah, in honor of Leilah and her battle with Multiple Sclerosis. I couldn't do it this year because of the bun in the oven, :( but Greg did it for both of us -- 100 miles!!! Each year we have additional riders to our team. I LOVE that it's growing!! Go Team Leilah!! Hooray!!!

This year Rob & Heather joined us. They were more than ready after riding in the mountains of St. George. :) They did awesome!
...and they're off!!
My mom and I got all the kids ready (we had Rob and Heather's 2 boys, my 3, and an extra -Kiera Arrington, with us, plus the McCurdy kiddos. We got lunch at Walmart, and then sat on the grass and wandered through the vendors while we waited for the team to come into the finish line. We had 16 on our team! Wahoo!




 Here they come...

After 100 miles, he still manages a smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment