Sofia has decided (as of July 12, 2011, when she threw a massive screaming tantrum at me to help her take OFF her shorts and diaper NOW) that she is not comfortable in wet diapers. She has expressed interest in going potty on her own, and in the big potty! She's gone many times in both, pee and poo. Hooray for Sofia Jo!!
We do the underwear thing for s little while, and then I can only take about 2 or 3 puddle clean-ups before I need the diaper back on. :) Slowly, but surely, she thinks it's pretty fun, and it's been her idea the whole way. She's smart, and understands a whole lot more than I realize.
I bought her this little $10 potty more for my convenience, but also because she got a little freaked out at first with sitting on the big toilet- even with an insert! This has been great for her. She strips down and goes whenever she wants. I have to know where she is at all times though; she runs around free more than I'd like!:)



No comments:
Post a Comment