I LOVE the smell of lilacs... I planted these last fall, and I can't wait for them to grow tall! (Our poor dry grass... sprinkler time soon!)
Ava and I soaked up sunshine the other day when it was warm out; had a picnic with pizza, played duck-duck goose, and took a few snapshots of Sofia looking lovely in her tutu!
We decided to go ahead and schedule the surgery for her tubes in her ears. She has had 7 ear infections since September. Poor baby. It will be good to have her on the mend, and feeling well soon!
Isn't she a doll?? I know, I know, I'm a bit biased. But I think Greg's genes, dominant or not, are pretty cute! Okay, I'll be honest, there's McCurdy in there. She's got Greg's hair and my looks! Haha!
This might take away from the cuteness of this picture, but little did I know 'til later, she had been working on a prize for me in her diaper...

I might have this picture framed I love it so much! Wish we lived a little closer. ;)
ReplyDelete